The IEEE International Symposium on Power Line Communications and Its Applications (ISPLC) is the TC-PLC’s flagship conference.
ISPLC is held annually in Spring at different locations.
- ISPLC 2020 – Scheduled to be held in Málaga (Spain) but made fully virtual because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ISPLC 2019 – Prague, Czech Republic
- ISPLC 2018 – Manchester, UK – (see video)
- ISPLC 2017 – Madrid, Spain
- ISPLC 2016 – Bottrop, Germany (see photo below)
|Check||the next ISPLC web site: IEEE ISPLC (not available yet)|
|Search||the collected ISPLC proceedings and more|
ISPLC Steering Committee
General chair of ISLPC 2020 (TBD)
- 2020, Málaga (fully virtual), Spain
- 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2018, Manchester, UK
- 2017, Madrid, Spain
- 2016, Bottrop, Germany
- 2015, Austin, USA
- 2014, Glasgow, Scotland
- 2013, Johannesburg, South Africa
- 2012, Beijing, China
- 2011, Udine, Italy
- 2010, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2009, Dresden, Germany
- ISPLC 1997-2006